Revisit Our Favorite Gift Guides
By Audrey van Petegem, Senior Editor
One of our favorite passions is discovering unique, fun, clever or simply cool products that we get excited about, bring a smile to our faces or give us that “aha!” moment. But is this not what The Succulent Wife is all about? We love creating curated lists, including our (ahem) infamous gift guides. We work on them all year long as we window shop, scour art fairs and trade shows of all kinds. Our goal is to do all the leg work so that you can enjoy the holidays, because, quite frankly, this is what we love to do.
Last year we put together 10 gift guides and think that the items listed within still warrant your attention for gift idea inspiration. So, here they are, conveniently listed in one place:
- For Teachers – How to find the perfect gift for the right price to someone that makes a huge impact on your children. Here are some great gift ideas that say ‘thank you’.
- For Her – Beyond the bling here is some great gift ideas for her. FYI, there should always be a little bling under the tree also!
- For Teens and Tweens – Here are some great gifts for the hard-to-buy-for, that do not (all) need to be recharged.
- For the Entire Family – No matter how old your kids are, these are great to reconnect.
- For the Little Ones – The easiest crowd to please. Here are some unique, fun and ‘I would like to play with that also’ gift guide for the youngsters.
- For Men – We women know how to shop and here are some products that won’t disappoint our men.
- For Pets - Always a fun one to curate. We really should have called it the Gift Guide for Pet Owners!
- 40 Stocking Stuffers for the Entire Family – Stocking Stuffers are just plain fun and there are enough choices here to complete that task of filling everyone’s stocking without breaking the bank.
- Almost Forgot But Didn’t – We love monthly membership clubs. Here is a great list of them in one spot.
- Gifts that Give Back – By far, this is one of our favorites. Shop where the company gives back and feel good about it.
The Succulent Wives