The Succulent Wife® respects your right to the privacy of the personal information you provide us. We will not disclose reader information to any outside party without your prior consent. Be assured that we will never, ever sell your personal information.
The Succulent Wife collects two kinds of information about its readers: 1) data that readers volunteer by subscribing to receive news and product information, to enter contests, complete surveys and 2) aggregated tracking data that is collected through reader interaction.
The Succulent Wife uses the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you've requested or to fulfill giveaway prizes or other similar orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
- When you subscribe online to receive The Succulent Wife’s newsletters or to enter a comment on our site, you must provide your name and email address, and occasionally a password. We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide us under these circumstances
- When you enter a contest, giveaway or sweepstakes, you must provide your name, address, and email address so we can communicate with entrants about the results. Winners will need to provide us with their mailing address and telephone number.
We share customer information only with third party companies as described below:
- With third parties sponsors who drop ship giveaway prizes. We will ask you for your mailing address and telephone number for the sole purpose of shipping the prize. The third parties are restricted to using your information for this purpose only
- We could release personal information when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or our readers. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection
- TheSucculentWife.com offers the “ShareThis” feature, which among other things, allows readers to send e-mail to friends to inform them about an article they might be interested in reading. The e-mail addresses for the recipients and from the reader are not stored and you will not receive e-mail or other communications from The Succulent Wife as a result of having used this feature.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the email address you used to subscribe to send you information about new products, events, giveaways or special promotions. If you wish not to receive such communications, you can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email to be taken off our email list.